2 High Street, Teddington, TW11 8EW
From £99,375 for a 25% share
Informer House, a stunning selection of one and two-bedroom Shared Ownership apartments located in the heart of Teddington, recently named by the Sunday TImes as the number one place to live in London.
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Full height fridge freezer, electric oven and induction hob with stainless steel extractor hood and splashback
- Modern bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Full width mirror over recessed basin & WC
- Thermostatic shower over bath (flat type H has walk in shower)
- Co-ordinated porcelain tiling to floor, walls above bath & vanity unit
- Private Balcony to all flats
- Karndean flooring to living areas with carpet to bedrooms
- Video door entry system
- Secure cycle storage and parking to selected plots
- Three years free Zip Car club membership
- Limited Parking available at an additional cost - speak to our agents for more information
Experience the best of both worlds in a friendly and vibrant spot that combines great rail links, shops, cafes and restaurants with open green spaces and the nearby renowned beauty spot, Bushy Park.
Teddington High Street is a treasure box of boutiques, well-known high-street brands and beautiful interiors stores, and Teddington train station is a quick five minute walk away.
Just a short stroll from Informer House is Bushy Park, with over 1,000 acres it is the second largest of London’s eight Royal parks, and is famed for its waterways, gardens and roaming deer. The park is also the gateway to the magnificent Hampton Court Palace.
Applicants who live or work in the borough of Richmond will initially be prioritised for these homes.
|Plot number||Floor||Beds||Share %||Share £||Min Deposit||Full price||Status|