Southville Road, Feltham, TW14 8FN
From £92,000 for a 40% share
All good stories need a great location and Longview Court is no exception. With Hounslow and Feltham just a short hop away, plus the Leisure West complex and Bedfont Lakes Country Park nearby, Longview Court is a great location for your first or forever home.
With a private garden, terrace or balcony to all homes, an urban park opposite and cycle stores and parking, it’s a place to enjoy and take pride in: to renew and recharge.
And a home of your own at Longview Court could be more affordable than you think: 35 of these new homes are available to buy through Shared Ownership.
- Contemporary matt finish kitchen with integrated Zanussi appliances
- Full height fridge freezer, washer dryer, electric oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood and splashback
- Stainless steel door handles
- Monobloc tap
- Modern bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Full width mirror over recessed basin & WC, with shaver socket
- Thermostatic shower
- En-suite to selected two bed & all three bed apartments
- Ceramic tiling to floors and walls with feature wall
- Balcony or terrace
- Carpet to living areas and bedrooms
- Secure cycle storage
- Allocated parking to selected plots
- Video door entry system
Around 12 miles west of central London, Feltham is perfectly placed for commuting. Feltham station is around 1 mile away from Longview Court, providing mainline services to Richmond and central London. Hatton Cross on the Piccadilly line is also just a short distance away.
The arrival of Crossrail at Heathrow Terminal 4 nearby will also create new links into central London and beyond.
It’s just as easy to get out of London by road, with good links to the M3, M25, M4 and A30.
Whether you’re shopping, eating out or going to the gym, Feltham High Street has lots to offer and the Leisure West Complex, home to a tenpin bowling venue and multiplex cinema is close by.
Hounslow, Twickenham and Richmond are all within easy reach, whilst Bedfont Lakes Country Park and Hounslow Heath both provide acres of green space.
|Plot number||Floor||Beds||Share %||Share £||Min Deposit||Full price||Status|