West Drayton, UB7 7RG
Why buy at MIDLAND HOUSE
* Own a two-bedroom apartment for as little as £1,000 per month
* It's cheaper to own than to rent
* High specification homes with integrated appliances
* Take advantage of all the local amenities and minutes to West Drayton station (Elizabeth Line extension arriving in 2022)
* Ready to move into apartments
Take a 3D tour of one of our properties here.
*non refundable reservation fee. **Taken off total purchase price on completion. The figure is based on the most expensive service charge on a currently available property. Eligibility and affordability conditions apply.
West Drayton’s biggest selling point is it's excellent commuter links. With a train station, major motorways and the UK’s biggest airport on its doorstep. It’s perfectly placed whether you’re connecting close to home or further afield.
For your convenience there are several supermarkets close by, along with an arts centre and a fast-growing selection of local cafes, pubs and restaurants.
Green space can be found to the west at Colne Valley Park: a mosaic of farmland, woodland and water with 200 miles of rivers, canals and over 60 lakes. Perfect for leisurely strolls and time away from everyday life.
Uxbridge town centre is within easy reach, offering London Underground links, two shopping centres, a cinema and an endless variety of eateries.
|Plot number||Floor||Beds||Share %||Share £||Min Deposit||Full price||Status|