Upton Road, Hounslow, TW3 3AP
From £87,000 for a 30% share
Rhodes Court, is located in the busy centre of Hounslow Town. It is a great location for your first or forever home and they are more affordable than you think, these new homes are all available to buy through Shared Ownership.
Why not take a look here
All the properties are currently under offer. If you would still like to register your interest we will let you know if any become available.
- Modern kitchen units with an upstand matching the worktop
- Integrated full height AEG fridge freezer
- Integrated AEG washer dryer
- Integrated AEG dishwasher
- AEG electric oven & ceramic hob with stainless steel Electrolux extractor hood and splashback
- Modern bathroom suite with Hansgrohe fittings
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Thermostatic shower
- Ceramic flooring
- Private gardens to ground floor apartments
- Communal garden
- Carpet to living areas and bedrooms
- Video door entry system
Around 11 miles from central London, Hounslow is perfectly placed for commuting, with three train stations all within a 10-15 minute walk away; Hounslow Central, Hounslow East on the Piccadilly underground line and Hounslow Mainline to Waterloo station.
It’s just as easy to get out of London by road, with good links to the M25. If you’re travelling by air, Heathrow Airport is a 15-minute drive or around 10 minutes by Tube. Whether you’re shopping, eating out or going to the gym, the heart of Hounslow caters for all your everyday needs.
Feltham, Kew, Twickenham and Richmond are all within easy reach, whilst Hounslow Heath nature reserve is less than a mile away along Staines Road, with a large network of paths and access to the River Crane. Perfect location to relax and explore.
|Plot number||Floor||Beds||Share %||Share £||Min Deposit||Full price||Status|